Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
This is a refreshing drink with lots of tropical fruit flavors.
Write a review
- 1 cup Frozen or Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. Myer's Dark Rum
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Pineapple Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1⁄2 cup Crushed Ice
- 2 Tbsp. Hpnotiq Liqueur (can add up to 4 Tbsp.)
- Puree thawed frozen strawberries.
- Blend 2 tablespoons each of the strawberry puree, dark rum, coconut milk, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice and 1/2 cup crushed ice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour 2 to 4 tablespoons Hpnotiq into a glass and top with 2 to 4 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/