Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Orzo Pasta Salad
Using tri-color Orzo makes this dish especially festive!
Write a review
- 1 Cup Red Onion, diced 1/4"
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1 Cup Yellow Bell Pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1 Cup Orange Bell Pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1 Cup Green Bell Pepper, diced 1/4"
- 2 cups Orzo Pasta (Uncooked)
- 1⁄4 Cup Parsley, Fresh, chopped
- 1 12.5 oz Bottle Garlic Expressions Dressing
- 2 tsp Salt, Kosher
- 1 19 oz Can Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 19 oz Can Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- Cook Orzo pasta in salted water until al dente. Rinse and chill.
- Combine all ingredients and toss.
- Add additional Garlic Expressions Dressing if desired.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/