Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Colorful, delicious, refreshing and a wonderful addition to sparkling water or a rum drink.
Write a review
- 3 Naval Oranges
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Mint
- Peel off rind by hand in large panels. Scrape off the interior white pith of the rind and then dice rind into ¼” squares.
- Poach orange rind squares in water for 3 minutes, discard water then poach again in new water for 3 minutes. Drain off all water and reserve rind pieces.
- Squeeze juice from oranges and stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Place approximately ½ teaspoon of fresh mint and a few squares of the orange rind in each ice cube compartment. Top off with the orange juice mixture and freeze.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/