Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Nino's Maple Bacon & Cheese Popcorn
Hungry for some Popcorn? Want to try something different? Here's a recipe we think you might enjoy!
Write a review
- 3 slices Nino's Amish Style Maple Bacon
- 1⁄2 Cup Popcorn
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Fry bacon in a large skillet. Remove the bacon to paper towels to drain, reserving bacon fat in the pan.
- Take 1-2 Tbsp. of the reserved bacon fat and put it in a heavy pot that has handles and a lid. Add 2 kernels of popcorn to the pot, cover, and heat over medium heat.
- When the kernels pop, you will know the bacon fat is hot enough to pop your popcorn. Add the remaining popcorn to the pot, cover and shake the pot side to side. Shake continuously (this is why you need a pot with handles) until the popping starts to slow down. When the popcorn slows to just one or two pops, turn off the heat, and carefully remove the lid (facing away from you to avoid getting burned by the steam).
- Transfer the popcorn to a large bowl. Drizzle the popcorn with butter. Sprinkle on the grated cheese, and toss to coat the popcorn well. Crumble the bacon into tiny pieces and sprinkle on the popcorn.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/