Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Nino's Firehouse Sirloin Chili Dip
Made from Nino's own Firehouse Sirloin Chili this recipe is just the thing for tailgating or a casual gathering. Serve with Frito's brand 'Scoop' Corn Chips or Tortilla Chips of your choice.
Write a review
- 1 pt. Nino's Firehouse Sirloin Chili
- 1⁄2 lb. Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 cup Beer (optional)
- - Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup Green Onion, chopped
- Heat Nino's Firehouse Sirloin Chili until bubbly on medium-low heat.
- Shred cheese and add to chili, stirring in until melted.
- Add sour cream and stir in.
- Add beer (optional) and stir in.
- Add salt and pepper to season to taste.
- Heat dip through and place in a fondue pot or warming dish.
- Garnish top of dip with chopped green onions.
- Makes approximately 4 cups of dip.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/