Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Monterey Taco Salad
Whether enjoyed as an appetizer or a meal, a TACO salad is just about everyone's favorite! Our recipe for Nino's All Beef Taco Meat can be found under the Beef Entree category.
Write a review
- 1 Head Iceberg (Head) Lettuce, chopped or shredded
- 1 cup Red Onion, chopped 1/2"
- 1⁄2 cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped 1/2"
- 1 cup Roma Tomato, seeded and chopped 1/2"
- 2 cups Monterey Jack or Taco Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Black Beans, Cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup Black Olives, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups Nino's All Beef Taco Meat (see separate recipe on this site)
- 1⁄2 Lb Corn Tortilla Chips, broken
- 2 cups Fresh Salsa or Taco Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Guacamole (prepared), for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup Sour Cream, for garnish
- 1⁄4 cup Jalapeno Rings, canned, rinsed and drained
- Toss together all ingredients with the exception of the Guacamole, Sour Cream and Jalapeno Rings which are to be used as topping garnishments.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/