Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Mongolian Shrimp Stir-Fry
Shrimp never looked or tasted SO good! This colorful Asian inspired dish takes a few moments to prepare and is cooked in a flash! Serve with rice for a filling and nutritious meal.
Write a review
- 24 each Ex-Large Shrimp
- 1 each Red Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Carrots
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Corn
- 1⁄4 cup Waterchestnuts
- 1 cup Mongolian Marinate & Sauce
- 2 cups Cooked White Rice
- 1⁄4 cup Vegetable or Peanut Oil
- In a medium large, non-stick fry pan over high heat, heat 1/2 of the oil until very hot (but not smoking), then add shrimp and cook 1 minute while stirring.
- Remove shrimp to a small plate and reserve.
- Add the remaining 1/2 of the oil and heat until very hot (but not smoking) then add ALL the vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes or until all the vegetables are glazed and slightly tender.
- Add back the shrimp to the stir-fry, then add the sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 1 to 2 minutes while stirring. Be sure to coat all the vegetables and the shrimp with the sauce.
- Portion a minimum of 1/2 Cup, hot, cooked white rice onto each serving dish and top with a generous serving of the shrimp, vegetables and sauce mixture. Each serving would have 6 shrimp.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/