Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Mixed Fruit Chutney
Delicious on roasted meats or as a side garnish, chutneys are an alternative sauce and condiment all at the same time. Enjoy with chicken, turkey, beef, pork or lamb. In addition to its wonderful flavor, this chutney will store nicely for 30 days or more in your refrigerator if covered.
Write a review
- 1 cup Raisins
- 2 1⁄2 cups Mango, peeled, seeded and cut in 3/8" cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and cut in 3/8" pieces
- 3 cups Pineapple, peeled, cored and cut in 3/8" pieces
- 2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cups Red Onion, peeled and cut in 3/8" pieces
- 1 each Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, Fresh, minced
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon, ground
- - Kosher Salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and let stand overnight.
- Bring all together to a simmer and cook over low heat approximately 1 hour or until the ingredients are tender. Do not over stir.
- Serve at room temperature.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/