Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Michigan Fresh Peach Soup
When Michigan peaches are ripe, there's nothing more delicious than a bowl of chilled Fresh Peach Soup on a hot summer's day.
Write a review
- 6 each Fresh Peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 2 cups Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1⁄2 cup Blueberries
- 1 tsp. Ginger, Fresh, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Mint, Fresh, finely julienned
- 1⁄4 cup Granulated Sugar
- Blanch peaches in boiling water for 1 minute then immediately shock in ice water. Peel off skins and cut peaches into slices.
- Place all the peach slices in a blender with salt, Grand Marnier, yogurt, lemon juice, ginger and granulated sugar. Blend until smooth then strain.
- Serve with a garnishment of fresh blueberries and a sprinkle of fresh mint.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/