Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Maple Roasted Baby Fingerling Potatoes with Bacon, Green Onions & Fresh Thyme
One of my go-to potato side dishes, I love the taste of maple, bacon & potatoes. Feel free to substitute red skin potatoes if you wish.
Write a review
- 1 Lb. Fingerling Potatoes
- 6 Strips Bacon, cut in ¼” pieces across the width
- ¼ Cup Green Onions, Cut ¼” on the Bias
- 1 tsp. Fresh Thyme Leaves, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Pure Maple Syrup
- To Taste Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Roast fingerling potatoes in a 400 F approximately 20 minutes or until softened to the touch. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, cook bacon until crisp then remove all but 2 TBSP of bacon grease leaving the bacon pieces in the pan.
- Add potatoes and maple syrup and sauté 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and sauté 3 minutes to cook green onions and thyme.
- Season to taste and serve.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/