Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Mango Salad with Cashews
This delicious Mango Salad recipe is a great “Summer Picnic” choice. Full of sweet fruit, with just the right suggestion of peppers, onions and crunchy nuts, this salad can be adapted in a number of ways to accommodate your individual tastes. Included among your options are additional tree fruits (Apricot, Peach, Plums or Cherries), a different choice of nut (Toasted Hazelnuts, Almonds or Pecans) and of course, your choice of dressings. Enjoy this unique and sumptuous salad as a refreshing light entrée or as a prelude to your outdoor grilling.
Write a review
- 2 Red Mangoes
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 pkg. Nino's European Greens
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, slivered 1/4" x 2"
- 1/2 cup Nino's Sun Dried Very Berry Mix
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Roasted Cashews, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup Aunt Mid's Tropical Poppy Seed Dressing
- Peel, de-seed and cut mango into ½” cubes or thin slices.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime over the mango pieces and toss.
- Open the package of Nino’s European Greens and dice the slices of Red and Yellow Bell pepper that lie on top of the greens into ½” pieces.
- Add the peppers and the salad greens to the bowl with the mangoes and additionally add the Sun Dried Berries, Cilantro Leaves and Toasted Cashews. Toss.
- Add the Tropical Poppy Seed Dressing or dressing of choice and toss to coat.
- Add additional dressing as desired.
- Besides the aforementioned optional salad ingredients, this salad can also be garnished with toasted or un-toasted shredded sweet coconut. Enjoy!
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/