Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
This recipe produces a wonderful sauce that goes with most any seafood dish or even over pasta. Adding a little extra half & half and the lobster base/water mixture, this sauce can as easily become a Lobster Bisque in a pinch.
Write a review
- 2 tsp. Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Green Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1⁄4 cup Marsala Wine
- 2 cups Half & Half
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. Lobster Base
- 2 tsp. Tomato Paste or Puree
- - Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- In a small sauce pan, heat oil and saute garlic and green onion for one minute.
- Add Marsala wine, and reduce 30 seconds.
- Mix together the half and half and the cornstarch, add to the reduced wine mixture along with the lobster base.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with Crab & Shrimp Stuffed Pasta Shells.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/