Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Lettuce Wrap Dipping Sauce
This "dipping" sauce is an additional "condiment garnish" to spoon over your Chicken Lettuce Wrap filling once wrapped in a lettuce leaf. It will last almost indefinitely once made as long as you keep it in an air tight container in your refrigerator.
Write a review
- 1⁄4 cup Soy Vey Very Very Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp. Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. Chinese Hot Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Mirin (Sweet Rice Wine Vinegar)
- In a non-reactive bowl stir together all ingredients.
- Refrigerate and serve as dipping sauce for lettuce wraps.
- Place 1 to 2 tsp. of sauce on each portion of your Chicken Lettuce Wraps before wrapping up in a crisp lettuce leaf.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/