Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
You can't go wrong with a vinaigrette over a crisp summer salad. This Italian Vinaigrette uses fresh herbs to give you a refreshingly herbaceous flavor to this classic dressing. It will store in your refrigerator for many months.
Write a review
- 1⁄3 cup Cider or Red Wine Vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Sweet Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Italian Leaf Parsley
- 1 tsp. Fresh Oregano Leaf
- 1 tsp. Fresh Sweet Basil
- 1 pinch Thyme (Dry)
- 1⁄4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Red Bell Pepper
- 1 tsp. Granulated Sugar
- Combine all ingredients and whisk well.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/