Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Italian Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Simple and delicious. This salad is ALL about the quality of each ingredient. It's also best served WELL chilled.
Write a review
- 6 each Roma Tomatoes, trimmed, quartered and de-seeded
- 2 cups English Cucumber, peeled, seeded, cut in half lengthwise then in 1/4" sliced
- 1⁄2 Red Onion, cut in 1/4" x 2" slivers
- 1⁄4 cup Sweet Basil Leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian Vinaigrette Dressing (Marzetti's, Aunt Mid's, Wishbone or other)
- 1⁄4 tsp. Black Cracked Pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- Combine all ingredients and toss.
- Serve well chilled
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/