Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
What makes this recipe so good is the Nino's Butcher Shop Brand Mild Italian Sausage. Its sweet mixture of spices and pork add their own unique flavors to an otherwise all beef mixture.
Write a review
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Lb Mild Italian Sausage
- 1⁄2 cup Colorful Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 each Medium Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup Ketchup
- 2 each Extra Large Eggs
- 3⁄4 cups Salvaggio's Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Peppercorn, ground
- 1 tsp. Garlic, granulated
- 1⁄2 tsp. Thyme
- 1⁄2 tsp. Marjoram
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Form into appropriate size loaves.
- Place free form molds on a sheet pan or mold meatloaf into loaf pans.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven approximately 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/