Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Hot Buttered Rum
Combining a spiced butter batter with dark rum and boiling hot water is just what the doctor ordered when the deep chill hits.
Write a review
- 1 oz. Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Generous Pinch of Cinnamon
- Generous Pinch of Nutmeg
- Generous Pinch of Clove
- Small Pinch of Salt
- 2 oz. Myers Dark Rum
- Hot Water
- Combine all ingredients except Rum and water and chill slightly.
- In a warm mug, combine Rum and hot water and stir in butter batter.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve piping hot.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/