Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Herb Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
I can't think of a better way to prepare Red Skin Potatoes than roasting. And I can't think of a better way to roast than to toss in fresh herbs, garlic and olive oil. This recipe has it all....
Write a review
- 2 1⁄2 lbs. Aunt Mid's Red Skin Potatoes, cut 2" x 2" irregular
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Basil
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Oregano
- 1⁄2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄4 cup Parsley, fresh, curly
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Thyme, dry
- 1⁄2 tsp. Black Peppercorn, ground
- Toss potatoes in herbs and oil to coat.
- Spread on non-stick sheet pan.
- Roast at 350 degrees approximately 20-25 minutes or until medium golden brown and tender.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/