Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Herb Roasted Klamath Pearl Potatoes
Dateline…KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon… Dan Chin and other potato growers from the Klamath Basin in Oregon, have recently been shopping their “hottest” new specialty potato around the pricey restaurants of San Francisco and Seattle. They’re hoping to sell their newest “Gem” the Klamath Pearl, to prestigious restaurants and specialty grocers. Early reports from the Chefs are overwhelmingly positive! Although the Klamath Pearl is only about two inches across, its taste and texture make the “Pearl” ideal in both cold salads and specialty potato dishes as it has the ability to remain firm and keeps its skin, even after boiling. All indications point to this versatile potato being an up and coming “Starchy Star” of the future. Now at Nino’s, give this Rising Star a try!
Write a review
- 2 lbs. Klamath Pearl Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp. Dry Thyme
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- To Taste - Kosher Salt & Black Pepper
- Wash the potatoes and place on absorbent paper towels to dry.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Toss well and spread out seasoned potatoes on a baking pan.
- Place in a 375ºF oven and bake approximately 30 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned and tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/