Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Fresh herbs just MAKE this recipe. They are a must! This crust can be used as a gratin over meats and fish as well as pasta dishes.
Write a review
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Onion or Shallot
- 1 Tbsp. Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Tarragon Leaves
- - Salt & Pepper
- 2 cups Fresh Bread Crumbs
- Saute garlic & onion in olive oil for one minute. Then scrape mixture into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss together to combine.
- Use as directed for Herb Crust dishes.
- Makes 2 1/2 cups.
- See Crab, Mushroom & Pasta Gratin with Marsala Creme & Herb Crust recipe.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/