Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Healthy Broccoslaw Salad
Nino's Broccoslaw is a healthy and delicious alternative to a traditional cabbage Cole Slaw. Its crisp texture and sweet broccoli flavor pairs well with your favorite Cole Slaw dressing or nearly any salad dressing you enjoy with leaf greens. It's also a great partner with other vegetables, nuts, crispy salad toppings and sun-dried fruits.
Write a review
- 1 pkg. Nino's Broccoslaw (approx. 4 cups)
- 1 cup Chick Peas, (cooked or canned) & rinsed
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, cut 1/4" on bias
- 1 - 3 oz. pkg. Ramen Noodles (Chicken flavor), broken
- 1/2 cup Toasted Almonds, sliced
- 1/2 cup Nino's Sun-Dried Berry Mix
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch Celery Seed
- Kosher or Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 cup Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing
- Toss all ingredients in a medium size, non-reactive bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour before serving.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/