Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
We like this recipe. So much so that when you see us sampling avocados or Guacamole in the store, it's probably this recipe. Enjoy with any brand tortilla chip you like or use in equal parts with mayonnaise as a sandwich spread.
Write a review
- 4 Avocados
- 1 pkg. McCormicks Brand Great Guacamole Mix
- 1 Roma Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp. Jalapeno, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, Fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp. Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Red Onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Garden Fresh Salsa (Medium)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl while mashing avocado into a paste like consistency leaving somewhat chunky.
- Cover tightly with plastic film to the surface of the guacamole to prevent browning.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/