Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Green Bean, Potato, and Tomato Salad
A VERY simple recipe. One that you can expand with additional ingredients that suit your tastes or change the oil & vinegar dressing to another of your choice.
Write a review
- 1 pound Green Beans, trimmed, cut 2"
- 3 each California White Potatoes, cooked, diced 1"
- 1⁄2 each Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 each Tomatoes, seeded, diced
- - Salt & Pepper, to taste
- - Garlic, Granulated, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano, chopped
- Cube potatoes and boil for 15 minutes.
- Add green beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Drain water from potatoes and beans and run under cool water to stop cooking.
- Combine all vegetables in mixing bowl and drizzle oil and vinegar over the top.
- Sprinkle oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic over top to taste, toss, and serve at room temperature.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/