Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Grapefruit Glaze for Chicken and Fish
A GREAT (and popular) glaze for both chicken and meaty fish like swordfish, mahi-mahi and tuna is made from grapefruit.
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, fresh, minced
- 1 tsp. Grapefruit Zest
- 1⁄2 Cup Grapefruit Juice (usually takes 1 grapefruit)
- 1 Tbsp. Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- - Salt & Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 4 Chicken Breasts or Medium Size Fish Fillets
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, grapefruit zest, grapefruit juice, oil, honey, salt and pepper. Optionally, if you like a little "zing" add a Tbsp. of Sriracha sauce!
- Grill the chicken breasts or fish over moderately high heat, brushing frequently with this glaze, for 5 to 10 minutes. Turn and cook, brushing with more glaze, until the food is cooked through.
- In a small stainless-steel saucepan, bring the remaining glaze to a boil. Simmer for a couple of minutes then remove and pour over your completed dish.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/