Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Grapefruit Cucumber Cooler
Write a review
- 1/4 English Cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 oz. Hendricks Gin
- 4 oz. Steigl Grapefruit Radler
- Muddle most of the cucumber in a pint glass and add gin.
- Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Add ice and cucumber infused gin to a Collins glass and top with Grapefruit Radler and stir gently.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/