Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Garden Vegetable Nicoise Salad with European Blend
A vegetarian version of the Classic Nicoise Salad (if you omit the optional Anchovies). Of course, you are always welcome to add Tuna, Chicken or Shrimp to make it a full Entree Style salad as well.
Write a review
- 1 Package European Blend or Hearts of Romaine
- 4 each Roma Tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup Nicoise or Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1 cup Green Beans, Fresh, cut in 2" pieces, blanched and chilled
- 1⁄2 cup Red Onion, slivered
- 4 each Extra Large Eggs, hard cooked, quartered
- 2⁄3 cup Red Skin Potatoes, cooked, cut in 1" pieces
- 1⁄2 cup Carrots, julienned
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Cloves, roasted
- 4 each Anchovy Fillets (optional)
- 1 cup Salvaggio's Toasted Poppy Seed Dressing
- Place greens in a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Place tossed greens in separate bowls and garnish each with an equal amount of all the ingredients arranging each separately on top.
- Dress with additional dressing if desired. Serve.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/