Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Fusilli with Herbed Feta and Grape Tomatoes
A perfect, chilled pasta salad for a picnic or outdoor gathering. Be sure to use FRESH oregano and basil.
Write a review
- 12 oz. Fusilli Pasta, uncooked
- - Boiling Salted Water, as needed
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup Red Onion, cut in small slivers
- 1⁄4 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup Italian Dressing of choice
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water until well chilled. Drain again and place in a large salad bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Garnish with shaved or shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese if desired.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/