Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Fresh Peaches and Poppy Seed Salad
When Peaches are in season, this a recipe to be taped to the cupboard door!
Write a review
- 1 Package Ninos Spring Mix
- 1 cup Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing
- 3 each Peaches, halved and sliced fine
- 1⁄2 cup Red Onion, fine slivers
- 1 Stalk Celery, shaved fine at an angle
- 1⁄2 cup Sun Dried Very Berry Mix
- 1⁄4 cup Cinnamon Roasted Pecans, chopped
- Toss together Nino's Spring Mix, peaches, red onion, celery, sun dried very berry mix and chopped cinnamon roasted pecans.
- Add Brianna's Poppy Seed dressing to coat greens and toss. Serve.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/