Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Fresh Mango Chutney
This Fresh Mango Chutney is, as are most all chutneys, a great complement to roasts, more specifically pork, lamb and poultry. It can also be thinned with a bit of water and used as a salad dressing of sorts or even a "tapanade" style topping for fresh fruit slices.
Write a review
- 1 cup Raisins, Seedless
- 2 1⁄2 cups Mango, Fresh, 1/4" cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups Granny Smith Apples, 1/4" cubes
- 3 cups Pineapple, Fresh, 1/4" cubes
- 2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Red Onion, diced fine
- 1 each Jalapeno Pepper, diced fine
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger Root, fresh, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. Salt, Kosher
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and slowly bring to a simmer.
- Reduce to a very low simmer and cook 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cool and refrigerate.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/