Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Fresh Fruit Salsa
I've prepared this recipe and used it in SO many ways. First, it makes a great alternative cold "Sauce" for grilled fish and chicken, especially spicy ones. Second, you can enjoy it as a snack or a refreshing small course between savory dishes, and lastly, I've even pureed it in a blender and made an exciting and spicy sorbet!
Write a review
- 1⁄2 cup Pineapple, Fresh, cored
- 1 each Mango, small, peeled and pitted
- 2 each Peaches, Fresh, pitted
- 2 each Apricots, Fresh, pitted
- 2 each Red Plums
- 1⁄2 cup Sweet Cherries, Fresh, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup Red Bell Peppers, cored, seeded, small diced
- 2 Tbsp. Red Onion, peeled
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. Jalapeno Pepper, Fresh, minced
- 1 each Lime, Fresh
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Garlic Cloves, Fresh, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Cilantro, Fresh, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar, Granulated
- 1⁄2 tsp. Salt, Kosher
- Dice all fruits into 1/4" to 3/8" pieces and place in a non-reactive bowl (glass, plastic, or stainless steal). The pineapple and mango must be peeled before using, the remaining fruits (once washed) may be used with the skin on.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss.
- The pineapple and mango must be peeled before using, the remaining fruits (once washed) may be used with the skin on.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/