Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Frozen Banilla Tart
Satisfy your dessert craving with this Frozen Banilla Tart with bits of chocolate and coconut.
Write a review
- 6 medium Bananas, sliced lengthwise and in half
- 1/4 Cup Rum (optional)
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut (reserve a tablespoon for garnish)
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips (reserve a tablespoon for garnish)
- 3/4 Cup Butterscotch Chips, melted
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 4 Cups Stoneyfield Farm Low Fat Banilla Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl drizzle bananas with rum and honey. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and cook in the oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- In a medium sized bowl combine Yogurt, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Melt butterscotch chips in double boiler or microwave (medium-high for 1 minute, then 15 second intervals to follow until melted).
- Arrange caramelized bananas in ready made pie crust.
- Drizzle with melted butterscotch.
- Top with Yogurt mixture. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Use a knife that has been run under hot water to slice. Garnish with chocolate chips and coconut.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/