Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Fishtown Smoked Fish Spread
This recipe is perfect to enjoy with crackers on the patio, your deck or at a picnic with family or friends.
Write a review
- 1/2 lb. Smoked Whitefish, de-boned, flaked
- 1/2 lb. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Roasted Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp. Granulated Onion
- 2 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 3 drops Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Dry Parsley Flakes
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor except dry parsley flakes.
- Add dry parsley flakes and stir in.
- Portion into small crocks.
- You can use any smoked fish in this recipe and after preparing it, it freezes quite well.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/