Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Fish "Taco" Salad
Fish Tacos are very popular nowadays. This recipe showcases some of the many delicious choices you have in our Seafood Department and is served not as a Taco but as a salad.
Write a review
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. Boneless, Skinless Fish (Cod, Haddock, Tilapia, Orange Roughy or other...)
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 oz. Lawry's Taco Seasoning
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce, chopped
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Black Olives, drained and sliced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack or Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Black Beans, cooked, rinsed
- 2 cups Corn Tortilla Chips, broken
- 1⁄2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- - Optional: Avocado, peeled, seeded, chopped
- Dice fish in one inch pieces, toss with taco seasonings, then saute in a non-stick skillet with the vegetable oil.
- Cool fish and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss seasoned fish with iceberg lettuce and half of the tomatoes, olives, black beans and broken tortilla chips.
- Place tossed mixture in a service bowl and garnish with remaining ingredients.
- Serve chilled.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/