Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Dangerously fun, firecrackers are exciting and colorful, just like this drink! It’s a layered drink, so take your time to get it right.
Write a review
- 1.5 oz. Valentine’s Vodka
- 1 oz. Fresh-Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1.5 oz. Blue Curaçao
- 1 oz. Grenadine
- Splash of Simple Syrup
- Fill a tall collins glass with ice. Slowly add grenadine.
- Next, add Blue Curacao—slowly. The weight of the liquid is different from the grenadine, so it floats on top.
- Then, take a shaker and add ice, lemon juice, simple syrup and vodka. Cover and shake.
- Slowly add to the glass.
- Garnish with a cherry.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/