Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Dragon Fruit Salad with Mango, Mint and Lemongrass
The best way to enjoy Dragon Fruit is to just cut it in half and eat the inner flesh with a spoon just like if it were a custard (which by the way is somewhat similar to its actual texture) but if you'd like a recipe to enjoy this unusual fruit, here is one that we think you'll enjoy.
Write a review
- 1 Dragon Fruit, peeled and flesh cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 Mango, peeled, de-seeded, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup Fresh Cherries, pitted & halved
- 8 Fresh Mint Leaves, chopped
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Lemongrass, tender stalk part, minced
- 1 tsp. Toasted Sesame Oil (optional)
- Place the cut Dragon Fruit, Mango and halved Cherries in a serving bowl and chill.
- In a separate small bowl, prepare a dressing by whisking together the Mint, Lime Juice, Honey, Lemongrass and optional Toasted Sesame Oil.
- Pour dressing over the fruits and serve.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/