Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Dirt Pudding Graveyard
A GREAT family project with your kids during Halloween week and a dessert or snack your kids will LOVE! Get creative and let their imagination run wild with ideas on how they can "spook" up the graveyard with icing written on the graveyard Tombstones then R.I.P. afterwards.
Write a review
- packaged instant or prepared pudding (chocolate is best)
- your favorite rectangular cookies (or Graham Crackers)
- crumbled Oreo or crumbled chocolate cake
- Start with a packaged instant or prepared pudding (chocolate is best) and spoon 1 inch deep in a clear, Pyrex type casserole dish approximately 8" x 10".
- Decorate your favorite rectangular cookies (or Graham Crackers) with R.I.P. Tombstone inscriptions and fun graveyard like themes with squeeze tube frosting. Set aside.
- Top the pudding with crumbled Oreo or crumbled chocolate cake (or better BOTH), make rocks from chocolate or vanilla meringue kisses or molded, moist cake crumbs and leaves from roll up fruit (cut outs).
- Insert Tombstones into pudding "dirt" at upright angles.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/