Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Day After Thanksgiving COSMO Smoothie
This is one of those "Why didn't I think of that"? Recipes that was featured on a WDIV Channel 4 Thanksgiving Day Food special feature. Certainly Cranberry Sauce/Jelly is at the top of the list of left-overs the day after Thanksgiving. This is one recipe that will definitely make you PLAN for more left-overs this next Holiday!
Write a review
- 1 cup Ice
- 1⁄2 cup Cranberry Jelly or Sauce
- 1 1⁄2 FI. oz Vodka
- 1⁄2 FI. oz Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- 1 Lemon Twist
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on the highest speed until smooth.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
- Relax, go out to dinner and let everyone else eat the "food" left-overs.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/