Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Creamy / Emulsified Balsamic Dressing
Write a review
- 2 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 each Egg, Extra Large
- 1 each Egg Yolk, Extra Large
- 1 Tbsp. Tarragon, Fresh, minced
- 2 tsp. Oregano, Fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Basil, Fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley, Fresh, minced
- 1 tsp. Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. Black Pepper, ground
- 1⁄4 cup Shallots, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. Celery Salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on low until homogenized.
- Makes about 2 cups.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/