Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Classic Caesar Dressing
This dressing truly is a "Classic"! And this recipe is about as true to the original as you're going to find. Choose a good quality oil and high quality ingredients! It will keep, covered, in your refrigerator for a couple weeks.
Write a review
- 2 each Medium Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 4 each Anchovy Fillets, chopped
- 2 each Extra Large Eggs, raw
- 2 Tbsp. Whole Grain Dijon Mustard, smooth, hot
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated (Optional)
- - Kosher Salt, to taste
- In a small food processor, puree chopped garlic, anchovies, then add eggs, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper,Tabasco sauce and sugar and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Continue to blend while adding oil and lemon juice alternately in a slow steady stream until all is used.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and salt to taste.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/
Watch Chef Pete’s video on how to make this recipe.