Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chopped Summer Salad
Similar to a Chef Salad, but chopped, you're welcome to add or subtract meats, vegetables and dressings to suit your own tastes. My personal dressing recommendations are Nino's Fresh Salad dressing flavors: American Ranch, Chipotle Ranch, Spicy Honey Mustard and Creamy Maytag Bleu Cheese with Asiago.
Write a review
- 1 Package Nino's American Blend Salad Greens
- 8 oz. Honey Ham, sliced medium, then chopped
- 8 oz. Smoked Turkey Breast, sliced medium, then chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups Smoked Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 lb. Nino's Butcher Shop Bacon, cooked crisp, then chopped
- 6 each Hard Cooked Eggs, chopped
- 1 cup Carrots, matchstick
- 3⁄4 cup Red Onion, slivered
- 1 cup Salvaggio's Croutons (Parmesan or Garlic)
- 1 12 Ounce Bottle Nino's Fresh Salad Dressing of Choice
- Prepare all ingredients as described and toss with Nino's Fresh Salad Dressing to coat.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/