Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chicken, Sausage and Shrimp Jambalaya
Just one of the MANY great recipes we have for using the delicious meat from our Rotisserie Chickens. Simple and takes no time at all to make a rather tasty Jambalaya your family will really love!
Write a review
- 1 each Rotisserie Chicken, pulled meat cut in 1" pieces
- 1 each Andouille Link Sausage, approx 10", cut in 1" pieces
- 12 each Shrimp, medium peel and eat
- 19 oz. Can Muir Glen Organic Garden Vegetable Soup
- 14 1⁄2 oz. Can Muir Glen Organic Fire-Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Uncle Ben's Converted Rice
- 1 Tbsp. Nino's Cajun Seasoning Blend
- In a medium saucepan, combine vegetable soup, fire-roasted diced tomatoes, rice and Nino's Cajun seasoning.
- Bring mixture to a gentle simmer, cover and cook until rice is tender.
- Add sausage, shrimp and chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve in a rimmed soup bowl with toasted bread.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/