Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chicken Fajita Wrap
The Southwest flavor of Fajitas just explode in every bite of this fantastic sandwich wrap. Add an additional garnishment of Nino's Santa Fe Style Black Bean & Corn Salsa and this great wrap recipe gets even better!
Write a review
- 1 each Tomato Flatout Bread
- 2⁄3 cup Chicken Fajita Mixture
- 1⁄4 cup Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 1 tsp. Cilantro, rough chop
- 2 Tbsp. Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Guacamole
- 1 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. Southwest Fajita Dressing/Marinate & Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Salsa
- Lay the chicken fajita mixture, romaine, cilantro and Monterey jack cheese onto a tomato flatout bread. Garnish top of fajita chicken with guacamole, sour cream, fajita dressing and salsa.
- Roll up tightly into a tube.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/