Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chicken and Biscuit Pockets
They're perfect as a snack for the kids, a tasty lunch or even an appetizer for a party. These finger food sized treats with a sweet and light dipping sauce are the perfect dish for any time of day.
Write a review
- 6 oz. Buttermilk Biscuits, 1 pkg., refrigerated
- 1⁄2 cup Cooked Chicken, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup Zucchini, finely julienned
- 1⁄4 cup Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Honey Mustard
- 1⁄2 cup Bottled Ranch Salad Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each with the palm of your hand to a 3 1/2 inch circle. Divide chicken, zucchini, and cheese evenly among dough circles, placing filling on one side of each dough circle. Fold the other sides of dough circles over filling; pinch edges well to seal.*
- Arrange filled biscuits on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 10 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard. Serve mayonnaise mixture and ranch dressing as dipping sauces for warm biscuits.
- * For a tighter seal, press edges with the tines of a fork.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/