Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Cheezy Taco Beef Dip
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1⁄2 Medium Sweet Onion, diced 1/4"
- 1⁄2 Red Bell Pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1 oz. pkg. Lawry's Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb. Velveeta Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Sour Cream
- - Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- In a medium size saute pan, saute onions and bell peppers in 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil until tender then add the ground beef and cook until browned. Strain off all grease and reserve meat and onions within the pan. (Discard grease.)
- Add Taco Seasoning and Velveeta Cheese and bring to a simmer while stirring.
- Stir in sour cream and remove from heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm with Tortilla Chips.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/