Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Cheesy, Crunchy Chicken Strips
Every kid loves chicken strips. Here is a recipe that takes 20 minutes from start to finish so you can feed those hungry kids in a snap.
Write a review
- - Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1⁄2 oz. Goldfish Crackers, chopped and crushed
- 2⁄3 cup Bottled Ranch Salad Dressing (like Hidden Valley)
- 1 Lb Chicken Breast Tenderloins (or chicken breast cut into tenderloin size strips)
- - Bottled Ranch Salad Dressing like HIdden Valley, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan with foil; lightly coat foil with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish place the crushed crackers. In another shallow dish place the ranch dressing. Dip chicken tenderloins into the dressing, allowing excess to drip off; dip into cracker crumbs to coat. Arrange chicken in the prepared pan spacing 1 inch apart.
- Bake for10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F). If desired, serve with additional ranch dressing.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/