Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes
These festive "fall inspired" cupcakes are not only delicious, they're clever. Kids of ALL ages will love these!
Write a review
- 1 pkg. Spice Cake Mix (18 1/4 oz.)
- 2 cups Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 20 each Wrapped Caramels
- 3 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 cup Pecans or Peanuts, toasted and chopped
- 12 each Popsicle (craft) Sticks
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions; fold in chopped apples.
- Fill 12 greased or paper lined jumbo muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, cook the caramels and milk over low heat until smooth. Spread over cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Insert a wooden stick into the center of each cupcake.
- Makes about 12 - 3" Cupcakes
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/