Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Caramel Apple Cider Cocktail
The football games have already started, and it’s time to think of cider mills, sweet caramel apples, toasty bonfires and tailgate parties. Apple cocktails are a great way to start the season.
Write a review
- 2 oz. Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Flavored Vodka
- 1 ½ oz. Apple Cider
- ¼ oz. Lemon Juice
- Caramel sauce for trimming
- Apple slices for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Shake well again.
- Garnish rim with a bead of caramel sauce and a slice of apple.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/