Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Cajun Roasted Potato Spears
Simple and bold, these spicy wedges have just the right amount of zing and just the right amount of delicious potato flavor. A good choice for thick, juicy steaks!
Write a review
- 4 each Idaho Potatoes, medium large
- 1 stick Melted Salted Butter
- 1⁄2 cup Nino's Cajun Blackening Seasoning
- - Salt, as needed
- Wash potatoes (leaving skin on), then pat dry and cut into 1/6th lengthwise wedges.
- Brush each wedge with melted butter then sprinkle liberally with Nino's Cajun Seasoning.
- Place each wedge (1" apart from one another) on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Roast in a 375 F oven for approximately 35 to 40 minutes or until potato wedges are a dark golden brown and cooked through.
- Salt as desired and serve hot.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/