Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
A very simple and straight forward quiche recipe here. Of course, you can add numerous other ingredients to the garnishments here and you can season the liquid "custard" mixture with any number of herbs and spices to suit your tastes.
Write a review
- 1⁄2 cup Vidalia Onions, diced
- 1⁄4 cup Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 2 cups Broccoli, blanched and chilled
- 1 cup Cheddar / Mozzarella Cheese Mix, shredded
- 3 cups Half & Half
- 6 each Whole Eggs
- 2 each Egg Yolks
- 1 each 9” Pie Shell
- - Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- In a medium saute pan, saute onions and peppers until tender, cool.
- Pre-bake pie shell for 5 minutes.
- Layer broccoli, sauteed onions, peppers and cheese.
- Beat together Half & Half, eggs and egg yolks. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in oven at 325 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/