Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Bosc Pear Salad with Celeriac
Celeriac, a rather unattractive cousin to celery, is cultivated specifically for its knobby root rather than its stalk. Its taste is more of a cross of strong celery and parsley than of ordinary pascal celery and gives a nice counterpoint to the sweetness of the Bosc pear in this recipe.
Write a review
- 1 Package Nino's European Blend Salad Greens
- 3 each Bosc Pears, Ripe, cored & cut julienne
- 3⁄4 cup Celeriac (Celery Root), peeled & cut in fine julienne
- 1⁄3 cup Red Onion, cut in small slivers
- 1⁄4 cup Sun-Dried Blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup Praline Pecans, chopped
- 1 cup Ken's Steakhouse Honey Mustard Dressing
- Toss all ingredients and serve.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/